Our very own RoomwithAircon.com video is finally out! Please see our video below and you can also register with us and start posting your Free Room Rental Ads (Rent Rooms in Singapore) or Property Buy/Sale Ads by clicking here
For tenants or foreign workers, expats coming to Singapore to work or tour. Below are some fun video about Singapore’s Law and what to do or not to do.
Laws of Singapore – No drugs, No chewing gum
Singapore trip by Ryan Higa (Fantastic view of Singapore) – A view of Singapore for prospective foreign workers and expats who are deciding to work in Singapore. Ryan Higa is a Japanese American YouTube personality and actor. He is known for his YouTube comedy videos, which have been viewed over 2.1 billion times.
Another view of Singapore by Jenn Im. Korean American. Born and raised in LA. Clothes Encounters is a vlog by Jenn Im.
Building a long and lasting tenant and landlord relationship is important for the both tenant and landlord (and also for the property agent). To create or build a good relationship takes time due to the following reasons:-
– Bad previous tenant landlord room renting experience
– Character of tenant and landlord mismatch
– Not knowing what to do or expect from renting a room or apartment
– Not knowing the rules to observe as a tenant & more
Below are some guidelines and references for tenants on what the landlord need/want to help build a better and long lasting relationship between tenants and landlords even after they had moved out of the rented property.
1) Know each other persons’ character. If you do not know, then be polite or even a courtesy smile will resolve many issues or miscommunication
2) The main reason why landlord rent their room out in Singapore is to collect rental yield. Therefore another tip for tenants is to pay your monthly rental bill on time. And if you need to pay one or two days later, then do sms or message your landlord
3) Be attentive and work hand in hand with your landlord. As they are the owners of the property and will know what are the things which their neighbors like or dislike. Why you may ask do you need to think about your landlord’s neighbors as well? This is so because, having new people around the neighborhood will also take sometime to integrate and need some time to get to know each other’s habits as well. Therefore, try to ask your landlord on what are the things to do and not to do. And also ask your landlord if you need to take note of any human factors, electronic equipment usage, etc
4) The next pointer for tenants is to feedback politely to your landlord about things which need to be fix. Or electronic equipment usage issues or advice your landlord on equipment maintenance to help your landlord. The word here is to help your landlord take care of the rental equipments. Your landlord will appreciate your actions and will know that you will not misuse their household equipments. Therefore building up trust and a better tenant-landlord relationship
5) If there are anything urgent which you need to contact the landlord. Do leave them a text sms or create a watsapp group. Do not repeatedly call their mobile/cell number. This is especially important for tenants who stay in a multi-tenants unit.
6) Keeping everything clean and tidy is also another very important point to take note. Being clean and tidy will give a positive impression to your landlord and thus creating even more trust.
Living in Singapore – Views from foreign workers, expats and Singaporeans
Food in Singapore for foreign workers, expats and Singaporeans tenants
Singapore tenants can look for Singaporean food here
We had just launched our Singapore Jobs website (Be the first to post your jobs in our new website!) to help workers in Singapore to find a job as well. Now you can find a room, apartment and also find your job
All rooms and properties posted/listed in our http://RoomwithAircon.com will be consolidated into our main map here at http://RoomwithAircon.com you can click our link here to take a look (Only latest rooms or properties will be shown only). You can now start to post your room or property rent, buy, sale ads and see your ad in our main map immediately to help you get more leads and exposures.
This is to allow tenants and buyers to easily just click and select from the main map which room or property they need/want. You can click here to register and start posting your ads into our main map immediately Free.
More Korean graduates are heading to Singapore to look for work and rooms to rent and also to start their career in Singapore. Speaking Singlish or Korean English is Singapore is also alright for most companies in Singapore. With the more foreign graduates heading to Singapore to look for jobs since 2013. 2015 with Singapore’s expansion plans for the population, we believe even more foreign graduates and non graduates will be coming to Singapore and also the demand for rooms to rent, apartments rental, etc will increase as well.
Dear All Tenants and Buyers, To get latest rooms for rent & properties for sale. Please click the picture below
Tenants and Buyers register with us by clicking here to get notify of latest rooms for rent and properties for sale in your email. You can just choose which room for rent or property for sale you wish to see from your email. Free, Easy to use and fast.
Every time I talk to someone about my business and career, it always comes up that “they’ve thought about getting into real estate” or know someone who has. With so many people thinking about getting into real estate, and getting into real estate – why aren’t there more successful Realtors in the world? Well, there’s […]
If you are thinking of renting out your HDB flat or rooms in Singapore, regardless if its 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or executive rooms HDB flat. You might want to do partitioning inside of your HDB flat if your space and design allows. According to HDB website at http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10324p.nsf/w/HomeRenoGuidelinesBuilding?OpenDocument#RentedCommonArea. You will require to follow […]
3 Room HDB flats renovation before and after designs video. If you are considering renovating your HDB flats, you can look at some of the designs below. BTO 3-Room HDB Flat Segar Grove in Singapore 3 Bedroom HDB Flat 520 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5 Following are the 3 room flat design suggestions:- – Your […]
This is a video of a 1 room hdb studio apartment in Singapore with the following details:- Approx. 35 sqm (square meter) Approx. 377 sqft (square foot) 1 Hall 1 Bed Room with option sliding partition 1 Toilet / Bath 1 Kitchen 1 Bomb Shelter / Store Room In Singapore such 1 room small HDB […]