If you’re unsure if you should hire an interior designer to do the work in your home, here are 5 questions to ask yourself, which will make your decision process easier and quicker.
1. Do you have your eye on specific furniture or fabrics that are sold only to licensed professionals and not to the public?
2. Have you given up your corporate job and started an at-home business that requires a home office that’s part of your living space, but you don’t know where to start to make the re-design happen?
3. Are you a creative thinker and planner, but you know that you have a hard time completing projects?
4. Would you like to have several rooms in your home reflect your dream of a serene and calming living space unlike anything you’ve seen on TV or in magazines, but you need direction to make it become a reality?
5. Would you like to create more of an open-space look and feel in your home that would require keeping the shell of your home but repositioning the walls, electrical and water connections?
If you have your heart set on creating a home that totally reflects you, your lifestyle, and is your perfect cozy retreat, but the tasks seem too overwhelming, then you know it’s time to call in a professional interior designer. That person’s talents and resources will amaze you, but remember, that’s what they do every day, and they excel at it.
When the day comes for the interior designer to reveal to you how he has transformed your old place into the living spaces that you’ve always dreamed of, it will be money well spent.
For more design ideas, I invite you to view the web site of Michael Mariotti at http://www.michaelmariotti.com since he has been creating beautiful rooms for more than fifteen years.
He’s eager to speak with you if you have any design questions. When you’re ready to have your home transformed into something you thought you’d only see in magazines, call Michael. His design ideas for your living space will amaze you. http://www.michaelmariotti.comShare on Facebook